Who Else Wants To Become a Competent Jazz Guitarist Without Struggling or Getting Overwhelmed?
If you'd like to sound like a genuine jazz guitarist while performing jazz standards at a high-level, this is the most important message you'll ever read.
Let's skip the long intro and get down to business.
You've learned about The Concierge Method and why it's the best way to improvise, comp and play standards like a genuine jazz musician.
And if you've paid attention to my YouTube channel you've seen that everyone online is getting really curious about the method right now ...and thousands of students have already transformed their playing and achieve jazz guitar mastery using it.
"You Have No Idea Of How Much Your Jazz Guitar Mastery Program Helped Me ...With My Playing And With My Frustrations Playing Jazz."
Those are the words from Gabriel, a current student in the program.
He had access to "formal" musical training in Brazil.
Nevertheless, he still felt like he had many gaps in his learning of guitar, and especially jazz.
"The modules in the program are greats: it's filling the gaps that remained in my playing."
Even with some serious teachers in a renowned musical institution (conservatory), Gabriel still had "no clue on how to practice these things".
His teachers told him to outline the changes while soloing. "Ok, but how do I do that?" he asked.
Some teachers where judgemental towards the students. Not only that, but it was an overwhelming study regime in the least.
"You can't give your students a truckload of information and expect them to get it" Gabriel added.
Now that's exactly the opposite of the approach students take inside of the Jazz Guitar Mastery program.
"The Way The Lessons Are Subdivided Is Great Because It's Easy To Keep Track Of Your Progress"
"And it's also, in the way it's explained. You broke down all the things that I needed to learn."
Step-by-step, in slow, bite-sized chunks, students like Gabriel keep mastering the building blocks of good jazz performance. And they do so at their own pace too.
"All the things that I missed in the conservatory, I'm progressively finding them slowly on each module now."
The Jazz Guitar Mastery program is great for cutting through the clutter, allowing guitarists to focus on ONE thing at a time until mastery.
"The whole thing, it's amazing!" Gabriel concluded.
Wow, I'm honored: even musicians getting high levels of musical education still turn to my online program to fill in their gaps and keep honing their craft.
Perhaps other means of learning music (including big institutions) are missing a key piece of the "teaching jazz" puzzle?
Online, Curriculum-Based Jazz
Guitar Learning Programs Are
Transforming People's Playing
All Around The World
And Gabriel is just one student out of hundreds of guitarists that are improving their jazz guitar chops inside the program right now.
I literally get around 5-10 emails per week sending emails about their progress using the program.
Now does that mean you will master jazz guitar overnight?
The (Very Plain) Disclaimer
Learning the techniques of jazz improvisation, comping and standard tunes is a combination of different factors.
A lot of students get impressive results with learning jazz online, but others don't.
I believe that's the case with anything in life.
Unfortunately, I think this is due to the fact that most students don't put in the amount of practice that's required to master the basics. Or they simply give up too early at the first obstacle.
All of my successful jazz guitar students have one thing in common:
They consistently play guitar.
I don't want to insult your intelligence by making any claims or promising what type of results you can get into your own playing ... like winning a Grammy, or get hired to play on Diana Krall's records.
Like with everything in life, individual results vary. And how much progress you can make with this program depends on how consistent you are with your playing, and how efficient your practice is.
The sky is the limit, but if you're lazy, nothing will happen.
Now that's out of the way ...
Here's What I *Can* Guarantee
Jazz Guitar Mastery is my best program so far.
I’m sharing every last secret with you and showing you step-by-step how to become a complete jazz guitarist without leaving out any information.
Actually, I honestly believe this is the best training you’ll find anywhere about learning and mastering jazz guitar, and it’s the only program making use of my ultra-efficient Concierge Method.
It’s 100% up-to-date, fresh and in-depth for jazz chords, jazz improvisation and guitar chord melody on standards.
On the other hand, Jazz Guitar Mastery WILL NOT overwhelm you and I’m not gonna just throw information your way.
The program is not a bunch of abstract music theory and scales, but rather a field guide with weekly, step-by-step, bit-sized techniques and songs that will completely transform you into a genuine jazzer.
I like to focus on your playing, and how it feels to sound like a genuine jazz musician.
I believe if any program is going to help you become a great jazz guitarist, it’s this one right here. Inside Jazz Guitar Mastery, I'm pulling the curtain and showing your everything I know.
Exactly What You're Getting
Over the years, a lot of visitors of the website and YouTube viewers have asked me if I have a "complete curriculum" or a step by step easy to follow A-to-Z online program they can use.
And until now I’ve always turned everyone down because my teaching was still scattered here-and-there over several workshops and courses. You know? Covering different topics, at different levels ...
I mean ... I would still recommend visitors take a specific course I published, addressing one key technique at a time. Or I'd recommend they learn a tune.
Or I would even suggest they take private lessons with me to address the challenges they had in their jazz playing.
But I simply didn’t have the time and energy to put together something complete and thorough like the Jazz Guitar Mastery program.
In the past few months, I’ve been receiving so many questions about The Concierge Method ... so I’ve decided to cave under the pressure, quit procrastinating and create Jazz Guitar Mastery for you.
That way everyone who wants to learn exactly how I teach my private students how to become successful jazz guitarists step-by-step, can also do that.
The programming here (as opposed to previous courses I published in the past) is curriculum-based, complete, from A-to-Z with easy to follow weekly instructions.
So at this point, I’m sure you’re wondering exactly what’s included in the Jazz Guitar Mastery program. So here’s exactly what you’re getting:
In summary, the program is 20 modules and 50 standards.
Module #1: First Steps
Your Transition Into The World Of Jazz
- A Quick-Start Guide For Your Jazz Guitar Success
- Overview Of Four Key Areas of Jazz Guitar (Comping, Soloing, Chord Melody, Theory)
- Achieve Basic Fluency on Jazzy Blues and Standards
- Practice And Master Chord Progressions Guide-Tones
This Module Eases Your
- Transition Into The World Of Jazz Chords, Scales and Tunes!
...Once You've Got The Basics Down,
I'll Show You How To Master Each Of The
4 Areas of Jazz Guitar With The Following 12 Modules ...
The Chords Series
Comp Like A Real Jazzer With Extended Chords
- Your THREE Modules Comping 101, 102 and 103
- Easily Go From Basic And Cumbersome Barre Chords ...
- ... To Easy To Play, Moveable, Fancy Jazz Voicings With Shells
- Build Extensions Without The Hassle Of Hard Fingerings
- Perform Powerful Voice-Leading Without Effort
- Accompany Soloists Or Singers With Idiomatic Swing And Latin Rhythms
- Foundational Exercises Do Work On Any Progression Found In Your Fake Book
- Achieve A Distinctive Jazz Sound With Your Chords Using Advanced Techniques and Concepts
- Hold Your Own At Any Jazz Jam Session! A Quick-Start Guide For Your Jazz Guitar Success
The Improv Series
Play With Great Feel While Your Improvise Effective, Chord-Outlining Jazz Solos
- Your THREE Modules Improv 101, 102 and 103
- Create Improvised Solo Lines "On The Spot" On Standard Jazz Chord Progressions
- Master And Use The 3 Pillars of Jazz Improv Framework
- Play The Right Notes, Outline The Chords Perfectly and Articulate Your Lines
- Practice Anything & Everything With "Call and Answer" Videos With Your Instructor
- No Need To Memorize Endless Scales and Arpeggios Patterns
- Develop A Genuine Jazz Feel and Smooth Sound While Soloing On Any Chord Progression
The Chord Melody Series
Accompany Yourself With Minimalist Chords While You Perform Timeless Jazz Melodies
- Your THREE Modules: Crash Course, Beyond Top Tones and Mastery
- Use Our 3-Step Protocol To Quickly "Wing" Chord Melody Arrangements on Standards
- Build Chord Melodies From Scratch, On-The-Fly, On Your Own ... Even From Fake Book Lead Sheets
- Master Nitty-Gritty Techniques For Maximal Effect: Counterpoint, Walking Bass, Parallel Motion, Density, Advanced Voicings, etc.
- How To Understand And Apply Each New Technique, Step-by-Step Before Moving On To The Next
- Tackle Precise and Focused Chord Melody Assignments And Immediately Put Your Knowledge To The Test!
- Compare Your Work With Your Instructor's "Answer-Key" For Each Assignment
- Become A Masterful Chord Melody Player With Fresh New Perspective On Arranging Jazz Standards For Guitar
The Applied Theory Series
Master The "How" And The "Why" Of Jazz Chord Progressions With a Balanced Blend Of Theory, Fretboard Know-How and Ear Training
- Your THREE Modules Jazz Harmony 101, 102 and 103
- NOT Your Typical Dry Theory Or Ear-Training Course!
- First Understand Each Concept (Brains)
- Then Clearly Identify Concept Through Hearing, Away From the Instrument (Ears)
- Lastly, Apply The Concept On The GuitarFretboard Immediately (Fingers)
- How To Become A Master At Creating And Analyzing Jazz Chord Progressions ... And Hear Them!
- Exactly How To Finally Understand, Hear And Play Jazz Harmony ... A Crucial Skill For Any Serious Jazz Guitarist!
...After Your First Steps And The Twelve Foundational Modules (Above), Now You'll Take Full Control Of Your Guitar Fretboard ...
Fretboard Mastery: Five Step-By-Step Modules
Master The "How" Secrets To Achieving Complete Fretboard Mastery And Transcend The Instrument While Comping, Soloing And Playing Chord Melody
- Step-by-Step Tutorials Using Marc's Intuitive 3-Way Navigation System for Guitarists
- Horizontal, Positional And Diagonal Approaches In Full Detail, With Crystal-Clear Assignments
- Unlock Potential Guitar Fingerings You Didn't Even Know You Had!
- How to Free-Roam the Fingerboard Like A Pro -- even if you're not a fast player ...
- Find "The Notes Between The Notes" While Improvising Chromatically, Tastefully
- A Simple Strategy To Fully Digest And Synthesize All Your Fretboard Skills In A No-Nonsense, Replicable Way
...Once You've Mastered The Bulk Of The Program (Above), Light-Up Your Creativity With Modern Jazz Ideas:
Modern Jazz Chords and Arpeggios: Two Modules
How To Use Modern And Angular Approaches In Your Jazz Comping And Jazz Improvisation
- From Bare Bone Drop 2 Inversions ...
- ... All The Way to Perfectly Voice-Led, Surprising Extensions On II-V-I And Other Chord Cycles
- Gain Great Fluency With Altered And Extended Chords On Your Top Strings
- Learn And Use This One-Of-A-Kind Arpeggio Technique on All the Things You Are
- Develop Non-Linear, Angular Approach To Your Lines ... Beyond Basic Scales And Arpeggios
- Both Modules Provide A Lifetime Of Neat Musical Ideas And Creativity Into Your Own Playing
Phew! That Was It: 20 Modules Included In Your Jazz Guitar Mastery Program!
You Know What's Still Missing? Yep! The Tunes:
50 Note-For-Note Chord Melody Arrangements On Jazz Standards
- Each Standard Essentials Is An Approachable Yet Complete And Good-Sounding Version Of A Popular Jazz Guitar Tune
- Pristine HD Video Performance, For Each Song. By Your Instructor
- Note-For-Note Sheet Music (incl. TABS) For Each Song
- 30+ Minutes Of Step-by-Step Detailed Video Instructions ...
- ... Literally Measure By Measure, Chord By Chord With Your Instructor, Examining Every Single Fingering and Chord Shape, For Each Song
- Get a "Finished" Version Of The Tune Under Your Fingers, Playing The Whole Thing Under An Hour!
- Build Your Repertoire In No Time With This Collection of Standards Essentials
And while the modules and songs above are actually a HUGE amount of jazz knowledge, and will have a tremendous impact on your playing, you’ll never be left hanging ...
And that’s because through the entire program, The Concierge Method is your constant companion.
With Concierge you get crystal-clear, week-by-week instructions for completely mastering all the materials, at your own pace.
The modules are introduced in a logical order and each week comes with bite-sized practice sessions and assignments.
With the Concierge by your side, you’ll never wonder what you have to practice next, and you’ll constantly be improving your jazz playing and jazz repertoire.
So that’s it, you have the entire program right there: 20 foundational modules and 50 essential standards arrangements, ready to go for you through the week-by-week Concierge Method with detailed instructions at each step!
That’s a lot of proven strategies to achieve a high degree of competency in jazz guitar, and each of them complement each other.
And Jazz Guitar Mastery is different from anything else you’ve seen before: there’s no abstract theory over “which modes to use for your minor 7 flat 5 chords?”
The program gets straight to the playing and shows you precisely what you have to do in order to become a genuine jazz guitar player regardless of your level, style, interest or previous experience in jazz.
Jazz Guitar Mastery is more like a field guide that’s going to reveal every single secret, every technique, every strategy that’s working for me and my successful students, and give you the tunes to apply all that beautiful stuff.
That way, you can simply model the program and get awesome chords, lines and chord melody while using The Concierge Method.
But it gets even better than that...
I'm Also Giving You 9 FREE Bonuses Worth $6,200 If You Join My Jazz Guitar Mastery Program
If you know anything about me, then you know that I always tend to over-deliver and give as much value as possible.
I actually care about the progress my students make.
And that's why to make sure you get results from using the program, I'm giving you 9 FREE bonuses worth $6,200.
Here's what I've got for you:
FREE BONUS #1
Jam Sessions Series
- 25 Play-Alongs For The Most Popular Jazz Standards
- Sit-In With a Real Band Of Professional Musicians ... It Really Feels like a Jam Session
- Clear Roadmap For Each Song (who does what)
- BONUS For Each Tune: Hear Marc, Your Instructor, Sit-In With The Band
FREE BONUS #2
Album Deep Dives
- Deep Dives Into The Top-25 Historically Significant Jazz And Jazz Guitar Albums
- Learn Valuable Lessons and Insights
- Includes Recording Samples To Let You Know "What To Listen For"
FREE BONUS #3
Entire PRO Standards Catalog
- 50 Standards: The Same Song Titles As Your Essentials ... But Different Contents
- Each PRO Standard Issue Contains:
- A Full Chord Melody
- A Comping Study
- A Note-For-Note Solo
- All In Video And Sheet Music Formats
- Find Deeper Ideas While You Develop Your Own Repertoire
FREE BONUS #4
Private Instructor in a Box
- Become Your Own Guitar Coach!
- Create Effective Practice Routines From ANY Musical Materials You Want To Practice
- Exactly How To Integrate New Techniques Into Your Playing
FREE BONUS #5
Secret, Members-Only Facebook
- Secret, Members-Only Community with 550+ Jazz Guitarists
- Access Advice, Tips and Recording Critiques From Your Peers
- Instructor On Site Daily With Challenges, Jams, Polls, Quizzes And More Fun Stuff
- Really Supports Your Growth As A Player!
FREE BONUS #6
Inner Circle Live Sessions With Marc
- Direct Access To Marc Twice Per Month
- Every Other Week, LIVE As A "Group Lesson" With Students
- Q&A + Guitar Discussions And Mentoring For Your Progress In Jazz
- Replays Saved To Your Student Portal: You Can Re-Watch 24/7
FREE BONUS #7
- Six Additional Hour-Long Workshops Tackling All The "Other" Elements Of Jazz
- Materials NOT Covered In the Curriculum
- Learn "How To Practice", Metronome Stuff, Reading Music, Mindset, The Language Of Music ... The Works!
FREE BONUS #8
- Get Access To The Entire Library Of PDFs, eBooks, Checklists, Cheat Sheets And Contents From The Blog
- Instant Access (No Email Form) To All Content Published On YouTube & Blog Since 2009
- Includes Standards PDFs and eBooks
FREE BONUS #9
- Over 50 Note-For-Note Written Solos From Legendary Players
- TABS Included
- Soundslice Included
And while I mentioned Soundslice ... the Jazz Guitar Mastery program also comes pre-packaged with other courtesies to my students I don’t even consider bonuses:
Jazz Guitar Mastery Program "Value Adds"
- Sheet Music For Everything, Standard Music Notation And Tabs
- Convenient Omnibus Package (Per Module) With All Exercises
- Transcriptions Of Improvised Sections, Including The “Call And Answer” With Your Instructor (In Soundlice)
- Soundslice Everything! Where Humanly Possible. Chords, Scales, Tunes … Everything!
- Closed-caption (CC) In Lectures, Searchable Through The Video Widget
- Voice Transcripts PDFs: Word-for-word Of What You Instructor Talks Through
- High-quality, Digital Backing Tracks Files, In All Relevant Modules
- Chord Shapes Compendium PDFs: All Chord Shapes Within A Module Are Together, For Easy Reference While Learning
These nine free bonuses I’m offering with the program, along with those additional courtesies will help you achieve great comping, soloing and chord melody chops as a jazz guitarist.
The way I see it you've already won.
I believe the bonuses alone have the opportunity to transform your life and you’ll have everything that you need to succeed using The Concierge Method without struggling or doubting that you’re actually practicing the right music to learn jazz properly.
Remember, The Concierge Method is the best way to master jazz guitar and it works really well. It’s literally the fastest way I’ve seen my students and friends become accomplished players.
You probably already know that, so...
Here's What To Do Next
If you’d like to sound like a genuine jazz guitarist and sound exceptionally good while playing on jazz standards you’ll have to sign up for my Jazz Guitar Mastery Program.
You can join the course for a yearly payment below. And if you don’t have the money saved up right now, you can still do it and hop on board with our monthly payments -- but I recommend committing to at least 3 months at first.
But the way I see it, this won’t cost you anything.
This is an investment in your guitar skills and that’s priceless.
Here's What Happens After That
As soon as you’ve enrolled up for my Jazz Guitar Mastery Program you’ll get instant access to the member area, with your username and password.
And of course you’ll receive the $6,200 worth of free bonuses.
I’ll also send you an onboarding email with all the access details and links.
As soon as that’s done, you can request access to our secret Facebook group where you’ll be able to start sharing your playing videos with others (and perhaps just eavesdrop a little bit to begin with).
You can also participate in recent polls and see what the last #challenge is to push your playing in the right direction.
That’s where the fun part really starts.
You’ll be plugged into a community of like-minded guitarists who all have the same vision and goal as you: master jazz guitar and have fun along the way!
In total, you get access to 75 hours of video training that you can access 24/7 from your member area.
And don’t worry, everything is broken down into small, bite-size chunks through the week-by-week Concierge assignments, so you never feel overwhelmed.
Before Price Increase (October 1, 2021)
✔ Yes, I understand that I'm enrolling in Marc's Jazz Guitar Mastery Program
✔ Yes, I understand that I'm getting $6,200 worth of FREE bonuses by enrolling
✔ Yes, I understand I need to act now to get this low rate
(Price lock: price never increases while subscription remains active)